The AquaVive offers a spacious living area and is suitable for 4-6 persons. Perfect for a family with kids or a couple who likes to invite guests. Much attention has been paid to maximum comfort and optimum space. Sustainable materials have been used. Wonderful glass windows connect inside and outside and allow a wonderful experience in the house.
The AquaVive has a spacious living room with a fantastic view over the water. A glass sliding door offers access to a cozy terrace. The fully equipped open kitchen offers all kinds of modern conveniences. The AquaVive has three separate bedrooms, the master bedroom offers straight access to the (rear) terrace. Luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower with the thermostatically controlled tap, bathroom furniture and design radiator. Toilet with fountain and mechanical ventilation. This complete AquaVive offers maximum living comfort.
Material AquaVive: Durable material, welded steel 6 mm.
Dimensions: 14,90 meter length x 4,50 meter width. Inclusive of rafters, motorbun, bolders, bumper and railing with access possibility.
Support poles for roof construction, steel support beams for floorboards.
- Preservation: The entire outside has been coated by means of 300 mu 2-layer paint system, inside a 1-layer system.
- Ventilation inside.
- Terrace with hardwood floor with access hatch. Allows access to the entire boat on the lower deck in connection with future facilities such as battery packages and tanks.
- Fully finished off outside, Red Cedar wood, The outside has completely been finished off in Red Cedar in different patterns. Powder-coated V-shape on both sides with horizontal narrow openings.
The terrace has Bankirai floorboards (antiskid)
The floor consists of a coffered floor with, at the bottom, OSB (=oriented strand board) 10 mm. Beam layer 38 x 140 with insulation blanket 120mm (R=3). Top 18 Spano, finished off with a complete vinyl floor.
Inner walls and frames:
The inner walls have a height of 240 cm. The inner walls consist of battens 70 x 50 mm and 70 mm insulation. Plasterboard on both sides, 12,5 mm. Various indoor walls with built-in wall sockets and light switches. In one of the partitioning walls 100 mm OSB has been used between the plasterboard, for stability reasons.
- The inner door frames consist of steel rebated frames, rebated doors with finish lacquer 83 x 211,5 cm inclusive of hinges and locks
- Toilet- and bathrooms doors can be closed. Lay-out; 2. sketch.
The terrace consists of 25 x 145 mm Bankirai antiskid wooden elements, mounted to battens 40 x 40 by means of stainless steel duckboard screws.